In this interview, Willem Larsen explores with Adrian Bejan what the Constructal Law can mean for a tracker, a subject he also further explored in several videos and interviews available online (cf. links here bellow).
In 2006, already A. Bejan and D. Gobin opened this kind domain of research thanks to a paper focused on the explanation of droplet geometries: splashes vs. splats – with obvious links with forensics…
- Radio interview, Design in Nature with Adrian Bejan, weaselbear and Garth, blogtalkradio.com/weaselbear
- Willem Larsen, The Science of Forensic Tracking (Forensic Flow System Analysis) – videos
- A. Bejan, D. Gobin, The constructal theory of droplet impact geometry, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 49, 2412-2419
- Adrian Bejan Keynote (video), The 2017 Thermodynamics of emotion symposium, People, Culture, and the Physics of Complex Living Systems October 13th-15th, 2017, in Portland, OR
- Interview of A. Bejan in Science & Vie magazine, Traqueurs de forme article.